Login to your website. Navigate to the theme setup -> Content Setup tab.
Click on GEO Location & Google Maps. Here you’ll see where you enable the Google maps feature within your website. Once you have obtained your Google maps API key you’ll need to enter it here.
Click on the “get one here” link (see screenshot above) to be directed to the Google Maps API website then click on “get key”.
Click and create a new project.
Give your project a memorable name and create/save the new project.
Once your new project is created click on the API Manager and click on credentials tab. From this page you’ll need to create a new API key credentials.
Now you need to select the browser key.
We now need to enable the API services assigned to this API key.
Since we plan to use the Google maps function we need to enable Google maps API’s which include;
- Google Maps Geocoding API
- Google Places API Web Service <– important one
- Google Maps Directions API
- Google Maps Distance Matrix API
- Google Maps Elevation API
- Google Maps Geolocation API
- Google Maps Time Zone API
- – Google Maps Geolocation API
- – Google Maps Time Zone API
For each of the services above, search and enable them within your Library.
Once you have enabled all of the services above your Google maps API key is ready to use.
If you have any problems please let us know